Why buy Candy Table items when you can rent them?
Candy buffet tables have taken the wedding world by storm and we get requests from brides all the time about renting our jars and scoops to put together their own candy table. Here is a list of candy table items we have available for rent:
- Lightweight 4′ Adjustable Folding Table with Easy-Carry Handle (48″L x 24″W, Adjusts to 22″, 29″, or 36″ H)
- Glass/Plastic Jars and Candy Dishes in various shapes, colors, and sizes.
- Metal or Plastic Scoops & Tongs (NEW Heart-Shaped Spoons!)
- Wrinkle-free Tablecloths in Various Colors
- Paper Candy Favor Bags (Custom Printing Available)
You can pick-up the items from our Asbury Park, NJ storefront, or we can deliver them to your party and pick them up when it’s over.
Tips to keep in mind when putting your table together…
- It is your candy buffet table, have fun with it.
- Rent the right size jars for the amount of candy you plan to display. We can help you decide which ones would be best for your occasion.
- Remember to play with different height in your display. However, a flat table may be best suited for parties with lots of small children for safety purposes.
- Pick candy that matches your party colors, but don’t sacrifice your favorite sweets just because they don’t fit into the scheme. Not only should the table look great, you should be able to enjoy it too!
- Scoops & tongs, which you can rent from us, make it easy to retrieve the candy from the jars and keep your sweets germ-free. Rule of thumb: If the candy is wrapped, then no scoop needed. Anything you DO NOT want hands or fingers to touch, use a scoop or tongs.
- Don’t forget to buy candy treat bags & ties from your local craft store or you can purchase them from us.
- Add a matching tablecloth to your table for another great use of color. Wrinkle-free is the way to go when you’re aiming for hassle-free. We have many colors available for you to choose from.